Water Saving Rain Water Tank Installations
Looking to hire a specialist who can connect your rain water tank to your pipework correctly?
If you need help with installing a water tank and connecting it to your main water line for home use, you’ve come to the right place.
Gold Coast Plumbing Company can help you prepare and install all plumbing fixtures that your rain water tank needs to be a well-oiled machine that supplies clean water to the following:
- Laundry room
- Garden; among many others
We understand that not all water tank suppliers have the plumbing expertise to do the pipework correctly. Most will actually recommend that you hire your own plumber. That’s why our licensed tradesmen are here – to complete the job all the way through.
Save $$$ With The Rain Water Tank Installation Experts.
- Unique up front pricing.
- No callout fee and save with $50 off today (during business hours).
- Free plumbing system inspection with any paid work.
- Our workmanship has a lifetime guarantee.
- We have more than 250 five star Google reviews.
Will the plumber you choose offer this? Our Gold Coast plumbers are fully qualified, insured and ready to respond for all types of plumbing work across the region. Don’t choose a plumber to install your rainwater tank until you have talked to Gold Coast Plumbing Company.
CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR PLUMBING NEEDS
Unique “Up Front” Pricing. No Callout Fee. Free Plumbing System Inspection with any paid work. Call the plumbers Gold Coast can rely on for fast and friendly service.
What We Can Assist You With
- Attach rubber hose(s) from your tank valve(s) to the pipes to reduce stress on the fittings whenever there’s water movement or hydraulic shock.
- Help maximise the amount of harvested rainwater you can use in your home or business establishment.
- Ensure that the pipes connecting from your rain water tank outlet and tank overflow have a strong and stable support.
- Use an appropriate tank overflow or any other water level monitoring tools and assess drainage locations to avoid possible environmental and safety hazard.
- Install switch devices to allow manual or automatic control of harvested rain water that should go through your pipework.
- Add a backflow prevention device to make sure that the water is secured from contaminants, including mosquitoes.
Why Work with Us
When it comes to water tank installation, doing it wrong can give you a lot of inconveniences like repair, replacement, or even water damage, costing you extra money. It’s best to do yourself a favour and let the Gold Coast plumbing experts help you.
With that, Gold Coast Plumbing Company offers you 40+ years of combined experience to make everything hassle-free and cost-efficient for you. We are also a member of the Master Plumbers Association of Queensland. This qualifies us to fix any plumbing problems and emergencies no matter how serious they are.
Our insured tradesmen will assess your rain water tank installation solutions carefully. We carry the tools needed for getting on with the task at hand. But our job doesn’t end there as we are also dedicated to educating our clients about tips they can use to keep their tank and water mains well-maintained.
We pride on being the go-to local plumbers in our community. And with our help, various plumbing problems have been avoided and repaired.
So, let us take care of your installing your water tank and save money on your water bill at the same time.
Call Gold Coast Plumbing Company now and we’ll be on our way.
Need Help? Get In Touch
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we’ll give you a call.
Very prompt service and professional friendly people, with quality work as well as guarantees in place. I’d highly recommend Gold Coast Plumbing Company. Honest up front pricing. Just BRILLIANT!
GC Plumbing Company were exceptional. They were extremely fast, arrived 20min after my first call and provided exceptional service. We will always use them from now on. Thank you!!!!
All in all, we would definitely only be using these guys from now on. The upfront cost was reasonable.. but hey, you pay for what you get. And was worth every sense and cent for peace of mind…
Contact Us For All Your Plumbing Needs
Unique up front pricing. No callout fee. Free plumbing system inspection with any paid work. Call the plumbers the Gold Coast can rely on for fast and friendly service.