Hot Water Problems Fixed Today!
- Is your water temperature down?
- Has your hot water pressure dropped?
- Are your utility bills through the roof?
- Has your hot water stopped completely?
- Is your hot water system leaking?
In our ever busier lives, there’s almost nothing more frustrating than hot water problems. We understand nobody likes a cold shower and can usually repair or replace hot water systems the same day.
Save $$$ With The Hot Water System Experts.
- The best hot water system for your needs and budget
- Gas and Electrical licences for one stop installation
- We’ll take away your old hot water unit
- Unique up front pricing
- No callout fee and save with $50 off today (conditions apply).
- Free plumbing system inspection with any paid work.
How Else Do We Save You Money?
Hot water accounts for about 30% of your total power bill, making a cost-effective repair or a new and state of the art hot water system something that could save you serious money on future bills.
Contact Us For All Your Plumbing Needs
Unique “Up Front” Pricing. No Callout Fee. Free Plumbing System Inspection with any paid work. Call the plumbers Gold Coast can rely on for fast and friendly service.
When we install a new hot water system, here’s what we do:
- We replace all the pipework in the immediate vicinity
- We install valves and fittings to make the installation legally compliant and, more importantly, to protect your family from hazards like explosion and hot water burns
- We only use licenced tradespeople for the plumbing, gas and electrical disconnection and reconnection
- We submit the legally required notification to the Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Our process ensures that everything is legally compliant for any future homeowner’s insurance claims
- Our service is backed by our lifetime workmanship warranty
But we’re not just talking about running costs. In 2017, the Queensland Building and Construction Commission reported a high rate of non-compliance among hot water system installers, with up to 40% of installations failing to meet the required standards. Repairing a worn out hot water system is one thing, but repairing a faulty installation is a cost and inconvenience you can live without! Don’t risk it, especially when the Gold Coast Plumbing Company offers a lifetime workmanship guarantee.
Which Hot Water System Is Best For Me?
A hot water system is a significant investment, so we’ll help you make the right decision for your needs and budget. We have experience installing hot water systems across the Gold Coast and we know which hot water systems are the best performers. All systems installed by the Gold Coast Plumbing Company scored highly in Choice Magazine’s reliability survey.
Electric Hot Water Systems
An electric hot water system is a cheaper option to buy and install but is typically the most expensive to run. Systems that run on off-peak electricity are a smart way to reduce electricity costs but need a larger tank.
Gas Hot Water Systems
Although gas prices are rising, a natural gas hot water system has much lower running costs than an electric system. Units have either a small gas pilot light or an electric ignition. If your neighbourhood is prone to blackouts, you could lose your hot water if your system has an electric ignition.
Continuous Flow Hot Water Systems
Instant, or continuous flow, hot water systems work by heating water as it passes through the system. It only heats when you’re using a hot water outlet, making it extremely energy efficient to run. Demand for compact instant hot water units has steadily risen as they are perfect for apartments and townhouses.
Which hot water brand is best?
Rinnai has a large range of hot water systems catering for all Australian households, with a reliability guarantee. We install continuous flow, solar, gas and electric hot water systems manufactured by Rinnai.
Rheem is a leading brand producing reliable hot water systems for over 75 years. Rheem is also the manufacturers behind other leading brands such as Vulcan and Aquamax. Gas, electric, solar water heaters and heat pumps are available.
At the first sign of hot water system problems contact your local gold coast plumbers, unless you like cold showers and big utility bills!
Need Help? Get In Touch
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we’ll give you a call.
Very happy today. Dane, from Gold Coast plumbing Co, anticipated my needs from his phone call to me saying he was on his way and asking what the problem was…
A big thank you to the Gold Coast Plumbing Company team! Lovely people, excellent professionals, reasonable prices, prompt response, fast repair. I would definitely recommend!
Excellent service! Dane from Gold Coast Plumbing, very friendly and patient guy. He explain what actually caused the problem and I would highly recommend Gold Coast Plumbing.
Contact Us For All Your Plumbing Needs
Unique up front pricing. No callout fee. Free plumbing system inspection with any paid work. Call the plumbers the Gold Coast can rely on for fast and friendly service.